Marketing Automation Specialist
Santa Barbara, CA
We are seeking a well-rounded Inbound Digital Marketing Automation Specialist, with a focus for analyzing data to prove ROI and inform future marketing campaigns.
The ideal person for this role would be a marketing generalist with a particular passion for data analytics, building workflows, and testing variables across marketing automation. This person would be comfortable with inbound marketing tenants, working in a CRM (preferably HubSpot) and thrive in a growing, fast-paced digital marketing team.
Who is PivIT? PivIT sells new and legacy IT hardware and offers maintenance and professional services to help any IT team, all over the globe. But we are definitely not your average IT VAR. PivIT Global is made up of passionate, talented and hardworking individuals who don’t need to be micromanaged because all of us strive for excellence while demonstrating servant leadership in everything we do.
Check us out on our website pivitglobal.com/about.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 1-3 years of Marketing experience, specifically marketing automation and data analytics to prove ROI of email marketing and other marketing efforts.
- Proven track record of building workflows and testing content to prove ROI on all marketing efforts and inform next decisions.
- Email marketing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies--HubSpot, PowerPoint, project management software, Canva and/or Illustrator preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a knack for storytelling
- Able to manage multiple high-priority tasks and projects simultaneously
- Hands-on, willing to get your hands dirty, and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the IT industry is advantageous
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or a related field preferred
Marketing Duties and Requirements
- Build and execute PivIT marketing automation and data tracking efforts
- Collaborate on other digital marketing campaigns (email, events, ads, social media, & automation)
- Tweak already existing lead gens and campaigns to drive conversions
So, Why PivIT?
- Medical, dental and vision
Company matched 401K (Up to 5%)
Excellent career growth opportunity with a fast-growing company
Fun, team-focused working environment
Employee-driven community outreach program
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. The Company reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Life At PivIT
We do more than just IT by giving a portion of every sale to vetted organizations in our local communities that are serving underprivileged youth. We’re on a mission to help thousands of organizations Do IT Better and make an impact in our communities. Ready to join us?